GROUNDS FOR DIVORCE: NO-FAULT or FAULT ?
An absolute divorce shall be granted on one of the following grounds:
(2) desertion for a period of at least 12 months
(3) voluntary separation for at least 12 months;
(4) Imprisonment for a period of 3 years;
(5) Living separate and apart for at least 2 years
(6) Insanity only if hospitalized for at least 3 years;
(7) cruelty of treatment;
(8) excessively vicious conduct toward the complaining party or a minor child of the complaining party, if there is no reasonable expectation of reconciliation.