GROUNDS FOR DIVORCE: NO-FAULT or FAULT ?
No-Fault Based Grounds:
(1) Living separate and apart for a period of at least 6 months with no chance of the marriage being saved.
Fault Based Grounds:
(2) Imprisonment for a period of 3 or more years.
(3) For intolerable severity in either party;
(4) For willful desertion or when either party has been absent for seven years and not heard of during that time;
(5) On complaint of either party when one spouse has sufficient pecuniary or physical ability to provide suitable maintenance for the other and, without cause, persistently refuses or neglects so to do;
(6) Incurable insanity.