• Brooke Gordon

How to Handle an Ex Who Won't Cooperate With Custody Arrangements

It can be extremely frustrating when your ex-spouse refuses to cooperate with custody arrangements. You may feel like you have no recourse and that you're powerless to do anything about the situation. However, there are actually a few things you can do to try to remedy the situation.

The first thing you can do if your ex-spouse is refusing to cooperate with custody arrangements is to try to talk to them. See if there is any way to come to a compromise. It may be helpful to sit down and have a calm, rational conversation about the situation. Try to see things from their perspective and see if there is any room for negotiation.

If you're able to reach an agreement, great! If not, at least you will have tried everything you can before taking further legal action.

Consult an Attorney